Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do you think of my boy name combos?


Out of the name combos that you lie as final, I be sweet on Jason Thomas the best. Here's my comments on the rest, also I've lie them on a scale of 1-5, one represent I don't care because it at all, and 5 meaning I think it's awesome:

Alfie Hugh --1-- Not too keen over this one at all, sorry.

Jasper Neil --3-- It's not to boot bad, but I think Neil Jasper mute better.

Haven Paul --3-- Same equally the one before; I like Paul Haven better.

Darien Levi --2-- Love the name Levi, but the Darien sounds odd w/ it.

Theodore Ewan (yoo-in) --3-- Both renown are nice, but they don't work too well together.

Emmett Gerard --4-- I be sweet on the precise of this one; Gerard is my hubby's medial name :-)

Ivan Leopald --3-- Ivan reminds me of Ivan the Terrible, a Russian ruler.

Darcy Adam (Darcy is a SURNAME can be for boy or girl!!) --2-- I understand that Darcy is a unisex name, passing over it mute and girly on me. Adam is nice, though.

Adrian Drew --4-- I like this one, passing over I think Adrian Andrew flows better.

Teddy Leon --1-- Just not my style, I guess.

Rodney Godwin (Godwin means advocate of God) --4-- I like this combo.

Felix Oberon (oh-ber-un) --3-- Felix is a cool name, but Oberon is a limited too out there for my taste.

Peter Cameron --5-- This is a bull name!

Ben Uriah (yer-eye-uh) --4-- I think Benjamin Uriah in reverse Uriah Benjamin would precise better. Just not to boot keen over using nick-names as pretended names.

Alban Dean --2-- Maybe on the occasion that it was switched on Dean Alban???

Oliver Nolan --3-- It's not to boot bad; I knew a boy in high control supported Nolan. I really finicking guy :-)

Nathan Emery --3-- I like Nathan, not to boot fond of Emery, though.

Edwin Jethro --2-- Edwin's okay, but albeit I become aware the name Jethro, I can't restore passing over think of Jethro Bodeen off of the Beverly Hillbillies.

Tyson Rhett --4-- This one's pretty cool. Rhett Tyson flows better, though.

Ansel Lucien --3-- Not really my taste, passing over I like the use of old-school renown that aren't control much anymore.

Lemuel Sean (lem-well) --3-- I like Sean Lemuel better

Marko Javier --1-- Just not feelin' this one, sorry.

Elwin Jack --2-- Jack Elwin, maybe?

Basil Aramis --3-- I think Basil's beautiful cool. Not used much anymore.

Gunnar Raoul --3-- Gunnar is nice, passing over not big on Raoul. Although a foreign exchange student coming out of Spain came to our high control precise year, also he was pretty cute :-)

I carry through that these are just my own personal opinion, and no affair what name you choose, it'll work well!
Hope I've accompanied :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment